|OTHERS Business News :|
|More Business News...|
|Indonesia National Oil Company Mega Projects|
Indonesia Oil & Gas National Oil Company Projects, up to US $ 92 billion by 2024
The majority of these funds will be used for funding in the upstream sector of around US $ 57.96 billion.
New exploration and exploitation investment in the upstream sector covers US $ 45 billion, then the rest is to maintain production and maintenance of infrastructure.
Meanwhile, investment in the downstream or downstream sector reached around US $ 20 billion and US $ 18 billion for refinery projects.
Of the total investment requirement of US $ 92 billion, 38 percent will be met from internal cash. The remaining 62% comes from partnership and external funding.